If you want to add some extra warmth and cheer to your home this winter, consider hanging string lights. String lights can be a great way to dress up any room, and they’re really easy to install – you don’t need any nails or screws.
You can buy string lights in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect set to match your décor.
How to Hang String Lights Indoors without Nails? – Ideas and Types Installation Explanation
1. Mini string lights
Mini string lights are a great way to add some extra decoration to your photo wall. If you have a lot of photos on your wall, mini string lights can help to add a little bit of extra flair and personality.
They can also be used to create a more festive atmosphere for special occasions.
Using command picture hanging strips to attach string lights on the photo wall
If you want to hang mini string lights on your photo wall without nails, you can use Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. They’re perfect for this job because they’re strong and damage-free. Here’s how to use them:
- Clean the surface of the wall where you want to hang the lights. Make sure it’s free of dust, dirt, and other debris.
- Peel the adhesive from the back of one of the Picture Hanging Strips and press it firmly against the wall.
- Hang the light strand on the Strip, making sure the plug is facing down.
- Repeat with the other Picture Hanging Strip and light strand.
2. Wire Rope Lights
Wire rope lights are one of the most unique and versatile types of lights on the market. They can be used both indoors and outdoors, and are perfect for almost any application.
Here are just a few ideas of how you can use wire rope lights to create an amazing lighting display:
- Outline your house for Christmas.
- Decorate a party venue.
- Light up a pathway or garden.
- Set the mood for a romantic dinner.
Using suction cup hooks to hold wire rope lights on the ceiling
There are a few ways to hang wire rope lights, but one of the most popular (and easiest) ways is to use suction cup hooks. Suction cup hooks can be found at any hardware store, and they’re a great way to hang wire rope lights without having to drill into your ceiling.
Simply attach the suction cup hooks to the ceiling where you want the wire rope light to hang, and then loop the wire rope light around the hooks. Make sure the wire rope light is taut so it doesn’t droop or sag.
3. Fairy Lights
There’s something about fairy lights that just makes everything feel a little bit more magical, don’t you think? There are so many different ways to use fairy lights to decorate your bedroom using fairy lights.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Hang them around the bed frame to create a soft, romantic glow.
- String them across the ceiling for a whimsical effect.
- Wrap them around the headboard for a fun and festive look.
- Place them in a Mason jar for a rustic touch.
- Hang them in a window to let the light shine in.
Using a tension rod to hang fairy lights in your bedroom
If you want to add some extra ambiance to your bedroom without spending a lot of money, here’s a really simple trick: use a tension rod to hang your fairy lights.
Simply screw the tension rod into the top of the wall where you want to hang your lights, then use some fishing line or dental floss to tie the light strands around the rod. This method is really easy and can be done in minutes!
4. Twinkly Pro Lights
Twinkly Pro lights are a great way to light pathways and create a festive atmosphere. They can be controlled by an app on your phone, so you can change the colors and patterns of the lights with the swipe of your finger.
There are a number of different ways to use Twinkly Pro lights
- Light up a pathway to your front door.
- Decorate a Christmas tree.
- Create a festive atmosphere at a party.
- Light up a sign or logo.
Using command hooks to hang twinkly pro lights on pathways
Christmas is coming, and that means it’s time to decorate! If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to hang twinkly pro lights on pathways, look no further than command hooks.
- Decide where you want to put your lights.
- Measure the distance between each light, and add a few extra inches for wiggle room.
- Cut a piece of wire that is the same length as the measurement you just took.
- Twist one end of the wire around one of the hooks, and then do the same thing with the other end of the wire and the other hook.
- Hang your lights and enjoy!
1. Can you hang fairy lights indoors with tape?
Some say that it is not safe to use fairy lights indoors with tape, as the heat from the lights can damage the tape. Others say that it is perfectly safe to do so.
The truth is that it depends on a number of factors, such as the type of tape that is used, the wattage of the fairy lights, and the size of the room. It is always best to test out different methods to see what works best for you.
2. Can you hang string lights indoors with Command hooks?
Yes, you can hang string lights indoors with Command hooks. They are a great way to add some extra light and decoration to a room without having to drill any holes in the walls. Plus, they’re easy to install and remove, so you can take them down when you want to change the look of your room.
If you are looking for something to add a little more elegance to your home, then strip lights are a perfect choice. Simply choose the best spot to place them and use the above tips to hang them if you have no desire of making holes in your place.